Chaos, Ransomware, Risk: Provisioning & Governing Multiple Systems
When: August 25, 2021 at 8:00 - 9:30 AM PCT
Where: Located in Demo Room Reef Ballroom B, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas NV
Ransomware on par with terrorism? The White House says so.
And with hackers everywhere, they could be in your firm’s systems for an average of 280 days – stealing and deleting data – before you even know it.
Client data, intellectual property, and personal information are spread across multiple collaboration systems. When users have greater access than necessary, many firms are vulnerable to attacks. Add hybrid work to the mix and information governance is no longer a nice to have, but a must have.
Learn about our 7-step strategy to protect that data you need and minimize the data you don’t.
- The need for process-driven collaboration as a core foundation of governance
- Zero-trust and multiple forms of access management
- Approaching disposition across systems
- Creating archives to access documents in case of incidents
- Realities of cloud collaboration systems
- And more…
*Breakfast will be served during the session